Thursday, April 22, 2010

What is coming up?

It has been a quiet week here on the blog for several reasons. I'm not working on very many photography projects right now, and I'm spending most of my writing time working my reviews of Aperture 3 and the T2i/550D. Those two projects are taking more time than I thought they would, so aside from my usual photo outings to the bird sanctuary I have not done much in the way of exploring new things to photograph. Yesterdays outing to the sanctuary was rather uneventful, but enjoyable none the less. I'm still trying to get some good photos of the Marsh Wrens that I have been watching. Those three projects are keeping me busy enough, and I should have some results in the weeks to come.I'm also hoping to get some more spring and flower photos in during the next few weeks, but it has been windy here just about every day, making macro photography of flowers almost impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment