Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Few Items For Sale

Every now and then I sell some older gear as I upgrade, so right now I have two items up for sale on eBay. Note these items are only available to Canadian and US buyers on eBay.

First up, my lightly used Nikon D40X, which has severed as a backup for my D300, mostly for when I take it in for service. As a result it doesn't have a lot of shutter actions on it, just over 1000. In any case, the aging D40X is in need of an upgrade, to something with better low light performance. At first I thought the P7000 might fill this spot as my backup, but I decided that having a backup DSLR is a must.
Nikon D40X Body

Secondly the Nikon AF-S 24-120mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR. This lens has done its job as a all in one travel zoom, but it is time for it to go, as I'll be upgrading to the new 24-120mm F4 VR before my vacation next spring.
Nikon 24-120mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR

No comments:

Post a Comment