Monday, April 4, 2011

Hungry? (Photo Of The Day April 4)

Shrimp

This weekend my family was involved in a wedding rehearsal dinner, so I got a chance to do some food photography. I haven't done a lot of food photography in the past, so I did some experimenting, and I think the images turned out okay. For this event I wasn't inclined to take my D700, so I was shooting with the Nikon Coolpix P7000, which did a decent job. I liked the image of the shrimp for the gentleness of the light, and how it accented the subject.  Not being a shrimp lover myself this image doesn't make me feel hungry, but I'm sure a few readers might be heading to the fridge, so I'll keep this short. I also photographed one of the two ice cream cakes that we had, although the lighting wasn't as nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment