Friday, May 6, 2011

The Whistlers (POTD May 6)

The Whistlers

Whistlers is one of the mountains that you can ski on in Jasper National Park, although it is less well known then Whistler in British Columbia. Even if you don't enjoy skiing Whistlers might be worth visiting, if you don't mind paying $50 to go up the tram. I think that the next time I visit Jasper, going up the tram will be on my list of things to do. Today's photo features the Whistlers Inn, with Whistlers mountain in the background (to the left). The small black dot on the mountain is the top of the tram. I didn't stay at the Whistlers Inn, so I'm not trying to promote it in any way. Considering that the Inn bares the name of the Mountain, I found this worth photographing. The image also gives you a look at what the main street in Jasper is like.


No comments:

Post a Comment