Thursday, September 1, 2011

What's Coming In September?

August was a slow month here on the blog, but there will be more fresh content as fall approaches. Over the next few weeks I'll be working on some reviews, and posting more photos and tips. One of the reviews that I will be working on during September is the Nikon AF-S 24-70mm F2.8G, which I acquired in early August. I'll also be working on a review of the Panasonic GF2, Panasonic LVF1 electronic viewfinder and Lumix G 14mm F2.5 lens.


Also, I'm still waiting to hear from Nikon about the repair estimate for my AF-S 300mm F4, which is kind of frustrating. I was told that I could expect a call within 6-10 business days. If I do not receive a call today it will be over 14 days.  I will be contacting the depot on Monday if I don't hear anything by the end of this week. I had a similar experience with a lens I sent in for focus adjustment a few years ago, but I thought that sending in a pro grade lens might earn a little bit more respect. At this point that does not seem to be the case, which is a little disappointing. That being said, the actual work that I've had done in the past was great, so it isn't all bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment