Friday, August 24, 2012

Highlight A Photographer: Michael Russell

This weeks highlighted photographer is Michael Russell, a excellent landscape photographer based out of the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia.


Michael's photography is inspiring to me, because his work has shown me that places I have been to and overlooked in the past can be interesting photographically. I have also found Michael to be a photographer who is willing to share information about interesting shooting locations, which from my perspective speaks volumes about his character as a person. This falls into my own belief that as photographers we should, "see it, shoot it, share it." With that being said, take some time to browse through Michael's galleries, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks Rob! Glad to hear you find my photography inspiring. :) I am curious what some of the locations you are referring to might be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of a few places, Campbell Valley Park and locations in the Skagit Valley, like Silver Lake and Eureka Falls.

    ReplyDelete