Monday, September 10, 2012

What Are You Waiting For?

With Photokina coming up in the next week there are a lot of rumors on the net right now, about this new camera or that new lens. Are you one of those people holding out for a new gadget? Are you among those waiting for a Nikon D600? A D400? A Canon EOS 7D MKII? I don't see anything wrong with wanting to upgrade, but I do wonder what is holding you back today? Are you sitting in front of your computer or are you using what you have today to capture photos?

I know many of you will shout strongly "YES, I am taking photos!!!" Good! For those who aren't, what are you waiting for? New gear wont make your photos better, even if a newer lens or camera gives more resolution or better noise performance.

As for me, I'll just keep going with my "old" and "obsolete" gear, because it didn't stop working just because something new came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment