Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ah January

This has been a slow month for me in terms of actually getting out and shooting, as we seem to be stuck in a cycle of dark, rainy days here in the Great Vancouver area. I have thought about putting my rain gear on, myself and my camera, and going for a walk, but a combination of poor lighting conditions, and rain drain any motivation I have for going out. It looks like there might be one day early next week when the rain will stop, I really hope it does, so I might get some shooting in then. 


The lack of outings will most likely delay any full review of using the D300 with the MB-D10. I'll be going to a local camera club meeting in town tonight, so I might make some comments based on that, but otherwise I might just post some equipment reviews. Just before Christmas I got myself a used Nikon 24-120mm VR off eBay, it was cheap so I thought I'd give it a try. Yes, I did buy the dreaded, most terrible Nikon lens ever made! Oh wait, it isn't that bad... or is it? I'll tell you what I think when I post my review latter this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment