Monday, April 5, 2010

Having Fun With Photography

Some of the time I put a lot of work into my photos, between taking and processing them. It is so easy to forget why I enjoy photography so much, it is fun! Of course photography is even more fun when you take photos of people, places and things that have meaning to you, because photography gives you the ability to share that meaning with the world, through your photos.

Nikon 50mm F1.8D, ISO200, 1/60 @F3.5

Normally I'm not one to take pet photos, but yesterday we had a Easter brunch at my aunt and uncle's home, and they recently got this adorable little puppy. I couldn't help myself, I had to take a few photos! It's funny, I always thought that pet photography was a little silly, but then this little lady came into my life and suddenly that thought was gone. Pet photography falls into the area of, shoot everyone and everything you can, whenever you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment