Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photo Hunt Report

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be doing a photo hunt today, and for the most part the photos I captured were okay. I did mess up a few times, once I left the self timer on, messing up the shot, and another time I forgot to adjust the exposure settings when in manual exposure mode. Most of the time those issues would have been overcome with another shot, but we were not allowed to re-shoot or delete images (they were checking shutter count in the photo data, picky eh?). One thing the outing taught me was how much easier it is to control your expsoures in poor lighting conditions when you use spot metering. When I used spot metering my shots were exposed the way I wanted them, but matrix metering was a little off from time to time.

Here are some pictures from the outing. I'll post more in the next post or two.

Tokina 12-24mm F4 Pro DX, 24mm, 1/320s @F5.6

Tokina 12-24mm F4 Pro DX, 24mm 1/640s @F8

No comments:

Post a Comment