Friday, December 31, 2010

Photo Of The Day Dec 31

Yesterday I posted the first five of my top picks from 2010, now for another five.

Carry The Flame!

This was a special year for those of us who experienced the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, and this is one of the photos I took while the Olympic flame was passing through my home town.
Glass

I took the photo above as part of a photo hunt with the photography club I am a member of. One of the images we had to take was of glass, and the front of this university campus came to my mind right away, with it's coloured glass.

 What Lurks Under The Bridge

This photo was also taken as part of a shoot for the local camera club, as graffiti was one of our themes during the past year.

Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta

This shot gives you a glimpse into one of the many beautiful spots in Banff National Park. I took this photo while visiting the park in early September.

Stutfield Glacier, Jasper National Park, Alberta

The last photo today was also taken on the previously mentioned trip, and is of one of the glaciers that can be seen along highway 93 in Jasper National Park.

I'll be posting my favorite image from 2010 on the 1st of January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment