Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Look

As you may have noticed I've made a few changes to the visual aspects of the blog. I changed the aspect ratio to take advantage of more screen resolution, I hope that makes the blog a little easier to read. I also added the background image, although I'm not sure if that will last. I like the background, but I think it might be a little distracting. If you have any thoughts or comments on the changes, just leave a comment.

I'm also working on reviewing a few lenses, which I have acquired in the the transition from DX to FX, so you'll see a few of those in the next month or so. I'm also going to do a review of the D700, but most likely not as in depth as some of the newer cameras I have tested, after all there are plenty of in depth reviews on the D700 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment