Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things You Find At The Beach

During my walk at Boundary Bay on Monday I encountered a few interesting objects, that seemed a little out of place. The first one was a car tire laying next to a trash basket.


The next one might not seem strange at first, since there is driftwood at most beaches. It isn't the wood that is strange, rather what has been done with the wood that left me somewhat puzzled. It looks as if someone was trying to make a fort or some kind of holding area for something, maybe for a dog? At least that was my first thought, until I came across another one a few minutes later.


Finally, just before I walked back up to the dike from the beach I noticed some beads tied around a piece of driftwood that was sticking up into the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment