Friday, April 22, 2011

What's coming up?

This last week has been busy, thus the lack of posts. I've been editing photos from last weekends wedding, and prepping for the photo shoot that I have on Saturday. With all the busyness of late, I'm very thankful to have time off from my regular work schedule next week. I've mentioned this before, but I'll be heading up to Jasper next week. That doesn't mean that I'll be totally offline though, since I will have internet access in Jasper. I might be making a few posts over the course of the week, but no guaranties . 

I'm also working on a few reviews, since I've been using some new gear since moving to FX a few months ago. I'm currently working on test shots with the Nikon 20-35mm F2.8D and Nikon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5D. These are older lenses, but still viable options for FX shooters who don't have the budget for modern pro grade gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment