Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hang On (POTD September 14)


After several weeks of warm sunny weather on the south west cost of BC the weather took a turn yesterday afternoon. The late summer heatwave has been replaced by a cool, cloudy, fall like day. I decided to take advantage of the soft light provided by a cloudy day to get some images like the one in today's post.

At first I noticed the pink flowers along the edge of the marsh, and started to make some images. Shortly after I started shooting I noticed a number of webs, and spiders, among these beautiful little flowers. The spider in today's image was the second, but most active one that I noticed this morning. I would have liked to get a tighter shot, but I did not have a macro lens with me today, so I made due with my 24-70mm F2.8 at 70mm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment