Monday, September 12, 2011

Reflections Of A Chev (POTD Sept 12)


On Saturday morning I went out to the Langley Good Time's Cruse In. The Cruse In is an anual car show in the Greater Vancouver area, attracting classic car lovers from all over western Canada, and various places in the western US. The due to the time of day that the show runs lighting is far from ideal, but I made due with the harsh light and shot anyway. There were some very nice cars at the show, but I generally tried to focus on smaller aspects of the vehicles, such as decals and name plates. I'll be upfront and say that I'm not really that interested in classic cars myself, but they can provide some interesting photographic opportunities none the less.

This particular photo is one that I converted to black and white in Aperture, and I think I like it more in black and white than colour, but I'm not sure yet. As a result I'm going to post the colour version as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment