Monday, October 3, 2011

One Foot A Day Project (Day 1)

I was thinking of something I could do over the next year to help me see the ground beneath my feet better. What catches your eye when you first look down? Your feet right? So this will be a variant of a 365 day photo project. I started on Saturday, without even thinking about making this a project, but I rather like the idea now that I've taken some time to think about it.


Considering that I love to go out for walks in the park, you'll likely see more shots like this one. In some ways the fall is a great time to start this project, as it will likely offer the most interesting colours for this project. Not all of these shots will be DSLR photos, it's very likely that some will be produced with my iPhone 4 as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment