Friday, August 17, 2012

Highlight A Photographer: Anne McKinnell

Today I'm starting a series on photographers who I find inspiring, both in terms of their writing, teaching abilities and most importantly photography. To kick things off, I'll be starting with a photographer who's home base is not far away from me, on Vancouver Island. That photographer is Anne McKinnell.


From the moment I first visited her blog just over a year and a half ago, I knew Anne was a photographer that I wanted to watch, due to her skills and passion for photography. During the past year she and her husband traveled across North America in an RV and visited some of the greatest landscape and wildlife spots on the continent. If you enjoy landscape photography, I think that you will find her work inspiring, just as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment