Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Fresh Start


The start of a new year is a good time to consider what you can do to improve your skills. Ask yourself questions, discover how photography can help you grow as a person. There are hundreds of reasons to take photos, but if it is your passion, it may be a good idea to find out why.

For me photography is a great way to release stress, to learn, and better understand others, even when it is work. That is why I keep moving forward, yearning to find the next step in my journey as a photographer, and in life. Photography has taught me the value of patents, rather than always running ahead to the next big thing.

What will you and I discover about ourselves, others and the world around us through photography in 2013? I don't know yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment