Monday, January 31, 2011

Got wet, but got some photos!

One Man's Devotion

On Saturday morning this last weekend I went with a few people from the camera club that I am part of to the Buddhist Temple one Steveston Highway in Richmond. There are plenty of interesting things to shoot at the temple, and this weekend was no exception. I'll have a few more images from the outing to post later this week.

It was raining most of the morning, so I was a little concerned about my gear, but that didn't stop me from shooting.


As you can see in the second photo, my D300 got a little wet. Thankfully no water got inside the camera or my Tokina 12-24mm F4, which isn't water or dust sealed. To be honest I was more worried about the Tokina than the D300, which I knew could handle the light rain. I didn't have any problems with either the camera or lens, so all went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment