Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Blog Update

The month of April is going to be a busy one for me, in terms of photography and life in general. There are two big photo events that I'll be shooting at, first my sister's wedding, although not as the main shooter, thankfully. I specifically told my sister I didn't want to be their main shooter, since I've only ever done snap shots at a wedding, As a result they hired a pro who has an assistant, for which I am glad, because I'm sure I couldn't keep up with everything on my own. I rented a Nikon 70-200mm VR for shooting at the wedding, regardless of my status, as I'd like to get some nice images anyway.

Coming Soon...

 Secondly, I'll be doing a shoot for a small business owner that I am connected with. I'm hoping that the latter will be the first of many such shoots in the year to come.  Last, but not least I'll be sure to make plenty of images during my trip to Jasper Alberta at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment